Eunorau 24″ 500W G20 Electric Cargo Bike
Eunorau 24″ 500W G20 Electric Cargo Bike
Whether you want a fun ride to take along to the beach or you’d like to trek through town to do some light shopping, the EUNORAU Mid Motor Electric Long Trail Cargo Bike is the ride you’ve been looking for all of your life. It features a high-end lithium-ion battery which gives you a fast, 4 hour charging window and allows you to cover up to 40 miles on a single charge.
This E-bike is easy to use – just a touch of your thumb and the battery kicks in, providing instant acceleration, a great perk if you’re tackling a tough hill. The bike features a CDC6 LCD panel that provides critical information while riding, such as miles per hour as well as miles covered and battery life, so you don’t find yourself stranded. It also features durable stainless-steel spokes, giving this bike an edge when you want to power up hills using your own physical strength.
- Adventure Bike: This bike’s mid-motor has a lower weight and offers better gear usage—the perfect option for off-road use.
- Stainless Steel Spokes: You can take this e-bike off-roading thanks to its stainless steel spokes.
- Thumb Throttle: You can instantly accelerate the bike without using the pedals thanks to the thumb throttle feature. You can even maintain any desired speed for as long as you like.
- SHIMANO Push-Button 7-Speed: You can smoothly shift between 7 gears by using a single button.
Out of stock
The bike uses the mid-drive motor that provides high-torque as it has multiple gear ratios. If you want to ride at high-speed, then it internally changes the gear and lowers the torque, giving you more speed.
In a single charge, which takes around 4 hours, the bike can cover approximately 30 miles distance.
The battery is made of lithium-ion that is super lightweight and does not add any unnecessary weight to the bike.
The 48T chain-wheel crank provides high resistance so it’s much easier to ride on high slopes and rough terrains. The high resistance feature pushes the bike forward with much more intensity than an ordinary bike.
The SHIMANO push-button, 7-speed feature allows easy and smooth switching between gears. With just the press of a button, the gear can be changed.
The 48V/500W DAPU Mid-Drive motor has a thumb throttle feature that allows immediate acceleration without the need to pedal. The thumb throttle feature can also maintain the speed of the bike if necessary.
The bike has smart disc brakes that are stronger and better than rim brakes. Disc brakes work best during wet weather and won’t let the bike slip.
- SKU/Model No.: EB-G20-CARGO
- Motor: 48V/500W DAPU Mid-Drive motor
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy
- Battery Range: 30 Miles
- Battery Charging Time: 4 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 48V/11.6Ah Samsung（14Ah optional）
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 172 L x 24 W x 76H
- Throttle: Thumb Throttle
- Display: CDC6 LCD display
- Headlight: Front LED Headlight
- Taillight: YES
- Rear Rack: YES( front & Rear basket kit optional)
- Fender: YES
- Rims: 24 inch Black Alloy
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Tires: Kenda 24 x 2.4 tires
- Gear Shifting: Shimano Derailleur 7-Speed Freewheel
- Shifter: SHIMANO Push-Button 7-Speed
- Sprocket: 48T chain-wheel crank
- Brakes: TEKTRO disc brake，160mm disc
- Handlebar: Adjustable Stem for Comfort – Matte Black
- Saddle: Velo Comfort Saddle
- Pedals: High Quality Folding Nylon Pedals
- Manual: Included
- Tool: Included
- Baby seats: Not Included
- Free Shipping: The price includes shipping fees and no taxes.
- Local Free pickup at our Venice FL location
- Fast Shipping: We will ship your bike within 1-2 working days after receipt of payment.
- Fast Delivered: 3-8 Days shipping by FedEx that highly depends on the courier companies.
- Notice: If not working days might be about 2 days later than normal time.
- About Package: Our bikes are 85% assembled inbox for transport requirements. Little assembly work is required before you start your riding. Each electric bicycle will be tested strictly before being packed and shipped.
Professional Sales & After-sales Service:
- Professional After-sales Service: If you have any problems when you receive your bike, or have questions after riding, our after-sales service help answer any questions.
- Contact Us: Please let us know your questions via email or call us, we will reply to you within 24 business hours.
- We accept payment through PayPal or Credit Card.
- All items must be paid in full.
Warranty & Returns Policy:
- 1 YEAR warranty, read more just click here: WARRANTY & RETURNS
- If you have any questions, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (941) 451-2047