If you like our BKC PK12 Angler 12-foot Sit-On-Top Solo Fishing Kayak, then you will love it with a built-in trolling motor!
- Sleek Speed: A long, narrow hull outfitted with a built-in trolling motor steady cruising in varied water conditions or water activities
- Travel Ready: With multiple closed hatches for water-tight storage and a generous rear cargo area with bungee tie-downs, this kayak can be loaded with enough gear for multi-day outings
- Fishing Friendly: Designed for fishing or aquatic adventure, the PK12 has multiple fishing rod holders, a cupholder, and an adjustable seat that makes for comfortable cruising, casting, reeling, and chilling
- Anchor Trolley: BKC PK 12 features an anchor trolley you can set your location when you want to stay awhile
- Includes an ergonomic, adjustable upright kayak seat, hand-operated rudder, and paddle
The Brooklyn Kayak Company’s BKC PK12 Single Kayak with Trolling Motor is proof that you don’t need to sacrifice speed for stability. The extra-long 12-foot hull is a trim 32.75-inches wide at its thickest, a ratio that means sleek slicing power but still creates a platform suitable for standing casting and that resists tipping even in rougher waters. And because that hull features a built-in trolling motor, its sleek design will be cruising along with more speed and less effort than ever.
The PK12 kayak is adventure ready what with its generous storage capacity including dual sealed hatches and a large cargo area, a convenient cupholder, scuppers to drain any water that splashes in, a precise hand-operated rudder system, and an anchor trolley that can keep you secured in place for some snacking, nature watching, a quick nap, or when you find the perfect fishing spot.
Speaking of fishing, the hull has two built-in rod holders that let you keep lines in the water hands free and keeps your rods out of the way when you’re underway. The tolling motor can be set to slow speeds for smooth zero-wake trolling, and the hull is stable enough for standing casting and reeling, though with an ergonomic and adjustable seat, you’ll want to do most of your angling in comfort.
The PK12 weighs 78 pounds and can thanks to multiple handles it can be for storage, transport, or launch with ease. The kayak can accommodate a total combined user and gear weight of 460 pounds, so go ahead and strap on your camping gear, ice chest, and plenty of fine food and drink and head out for a weekend trip down river or around the bay.